Skip to main content

Welcome To Kawaii Box - July Edition

This is the first Kawaii Box I have received. Although it is for July, I just received it today. The box was slightly damaged but the contents were fine. I have opted for a three month subscription, making the boxes cost about £12 per month.
20150824_142758
20150824_142838
  1. DIY Candy Bracelet – this looks quite good, I can’t wait to try it!
  2. Squishy doughnut mirror – so cute…I want to eat it, and squish it, and look at my hair!
20150824_143031
3. Korean Glitter Glue set – quite a big set, which I was surprised at. It is making me want to be more creative.
4. Caramel Popcorn pencil set – cute!!!
5. Rilakkuma note set – I love this bear! This folds out giving you an assortment of sticky notes and paper to write on. I like the head shaped ones!
20150824_143201
20150824_143404
6. Happy Alpaca keychain – I want to put this on my keys.
7. Mushroom plush charm – or I want to put this one on my keys…I can’t decide!
8. Flake Seal Stickers – pretty stickers, and there are quite a few in the box!
20150824_142948
9. Link Toast Coaster – looking at this makes me smile
10. Pastel Pearl bracelet – I like the colours, and it is elastic rather than chain, so it will fit my (small) wrist well.
11. Cake eraser – too pretty to use!
When I opened this box, it made me very happy. There is so much included in this box, and I really love the items (some subscription boxes can be mixed). This is similar to Super Cute Box but this one is slightly cheaper. The only problem is the waiting – I subscribed in mid July and received the box near the end of August. These boxes do ship from abroad which can account for some of the wait. Overall, I do like this box and I am looking forward to next month’s!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate at Costa Coffee

Recently I tried one of Costa’s Christmas Orange Hot Chocolates at Atlantic Village. I asked for cocoa powder and I got a frog on the top! How … Christmassy? 

Morrisons Gingerbread House

We recently got one of these Gingerbread House DIY sets from Morrisons, which looks very Christmassy. The photo on the box looked very impressive, I doubted I could recreate this look! …And despite my efforts, I could not! I tried my best! Included in the box are the gingerbread, plastic tray, packet of white icing and assorted sweets for decoration. The icing is already pre-made but requires you to massage it for 1 minute to soften it. However, I needed longer than this because the icing was still too hard. The gingerbread house comes in six pieces which are assembled with help of the plastic tray and some icing. This was fairly easy to do! The gingerbread smells delicious that I have to impose some self-control and not eat it… The tricky bit (and messy) was decorating the house. I found icing was difficult to do – sometimes it was too hard to get out of the bag, and sometimes it would not stick to the gingerbread itself! Trying to ice the windows and doors was a nightmar...

Edinburgh - Edinburgh Zoo

Edinburgh Zoo is a short bus ride from Princes Street. We arrived nice and early in order to maximise our animal-seeing time. Admittance is £16.50 for adults. There are plenty of animals to see, although sadly we didn’t get to see all of them! The orangutan enclosure was closed for medical reasons and the Sumatran tiger was hiding from us! Zebras Koala Bear Edinburgh Zoo is the only zoo in the UK which plays host to koala bears and giant pandas. There are currently four koalas. Hello Tian Tian Tian TIan with her bamboo It was recently revealed in the news that Tian Tian is pregnant, so the zoo had warned that visitors might not be able to see her. However, Yang Guang will be encouraged to come out for regular feedings. For the pandas, you have to book a viewing slot. During our viewing slot (about 11am), Tian Tian was sat with her back to the visitors eating bamboo. She reached to the side table for more bamboo, nearly losing her balance in the process. Eventually,...