Skip to main content

Super Cute Box June Box

Super Cute Box (www.supercutebox.com)is a monthly subscription box service where you receive a selection of kawaii products to your door from as little as £15 a month. The box is small and fits through your letterbox, making it an easy delivery.


The items come wrapped in pink tissue paper. On top is a welcome card and a cute photocard with ice creams on!


Inside the box, there are quite a few items included in this month's box.



First there is this writing set from Cute Little Animal. This is the owl edition.


More stationery is included - there is a red lollipop pen, a Happy Days fineliner pen and some decorative tape.



Although I am not exactly a fan of this print, this Choochoocat sticker pack is great value. Eight sticker sheets are included so for those who like scrapbooking or personalising things, this is a great choice.


A Rilakkuma file box which you assemble yourself is a stylish way to store your things. I like this item and I have put it to good use!


As well as stationery, an ice cream charm bracelet and a DIY bracelet are also in the box.


This photocard of ice creams is quite cute!


I wasn't initially sure what this was - I think it is some kind of metal coaster. The print is lovely.

For me, this box is a little hit and miss, which is something all subscription boxes are guilty of. I feel this edition is quite stationery based - I am not sure why two pens are included in the same box. The stickers brand isn't something I would normally go far, so I was a little disappointed with that. The jewellery I thought was the best part of the box. I prefer more of the kawaii fashion rather than stationery. In terms of value, you do get a lot for what your pay for, but you might not like everything.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate at Costa Coffee

Recently I tried one of Costa’s Christmas Orange Hot Chocolates at Atlantic Village. I asked for cocoa powder and I got a frog on the top! How … Christmassy? 

Edinburgh - Edinburgh Zoo

Edinburgh Zoo is a short bus ride from Princes Street. We arrived nice and early in order to maximise our animal-seeing time. Admittance is £16.50 for adults. There are plenty of animals to see, although sadly we didn’t get to see all of them! The orangutan enclosure was closed for medical reasons and the Sumatran tiger was hiding from us! Zebras Koala Bear Edinburgh Zoo is the only zoo in the UK which plays host to koala bears and giant pandas. There are currently four koalas. Hello Tian Tian Tian TIan with her bamboo It was recently revealed in the news that Tian Tian is pregnant, so the zoo had warned that visitors might not be able to see her. However, Yang Guang will be encouraged to come out for regular feedings. For the pandas, you have to book a viewing slot. During our viewing slot (about 11am), Tian Tian was sat with her back to the visitors eating bamboo. She reached to the side table for more bamboo, nearly losing her balance in the process. Eventually,...

Morrisons Gingerbread House

We recently got one of these Gingerbread House DIY sets from Morrisons, which looks very Christmassy. The photo on the box looked very impressive, I doubted I could recreate this look! …And despite my efforts, I could not! I tried my best! Included in the box are the gingerbread, plastic tray, packet of white icing and assorted sweets for decoration. The icing is already pre-made but requires you to massage it for 1 minute to soften it. However, I needed longer than this because the icing was still too hard. The gingerbread house comes in six pieces which are assembled with help of the plastic tray and some icing. This was fairly easy to do! The gingerbread smells delicious that I have to impose some self-control and not eat it… The tricky bit (and messy) was decorating the house. I found icing was difficult to do – sometimes it was too hard to get out of the bag, and sometimes it would not stick to the gingerbread itself! Trying to ice the windows and doors was a nightmar...